Fresh TL98F Wall Vent
Designer shaped wall vent for continuous draught free and filtered airflow.
- Supplied with standard dust and insect filter
- Front cover insulated from condensation and sound penetration
- Unique air distribution pattern
- Precision damper is adjustable by a regulator with a 1-10 scale located behind the front cover.
- Easy to clean and install
- Also available in sound reduction model (TL80FdB)
- Telescopic pipe for flexibility
- Wide range of storm and Allergy filter accessories available
- Locate vent high on the wall above radiators.
- Designed to work with underfloor heating.
- Free Area: 6000mm²
- Wall opening:
TL98F – 102mm diameter
TL80HdBS – 124mm diameter
- Maximum thickness:
TL98F – 350+60mm
TL80dB – 400mm
External grille – 150 x 150mm
Internal grille – 156x168x48mm
- Colour: White RAL9010
- Place vent as high as possible at least 10cm below ceiling, preferably above radiator
- Check for services before drilling
- Use core drill with minimum dim Ø102mm for TL98F & Ø 125mm for TL80FdB
- Drill hole so pipe slopes slightly downwards
- If wall thickness is less than 300mm pipe can be cut to required length, if over additional pipes may be required
- Seal pipe both inside and outside with a suitable sealant agent
- Mechanically fix external grille into place. In areas of high exposure replace external grille with Tyfon grille or storm cover.
- Remove internal vent housing and mechanically fix with 4 screws. Set the required opening with the control.
- Attached front cover and check vent is fully operational
- Wash filter 1-2 times per year with mild soap solution.